Disease Area Manager
#231 Our client, one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies is searching for a candidate at the position:
Disease Area Manager, Oncology
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To achieve territory sales and market share targets. To drive sales in the assigned account base by means of proactive territory and account planning, relationship-building and good influencing skills.
- To create and execute strategic and tactical marketing and territory plans for allocated products in line with company standards and strategy at a National and Global level. To manage National product performance and adjust plans accordingly.
- To develop National sales and market share forecasts, to manage the annual budget effectively and to communicate budget impacts within the organization.
- To develop and implement customer-centric and patient-centric programs which create value to key customers and stakeholders so as to maximize company access and sales.
- To monitor competitor activities and therapeutic trends closely as well as being able to gauge opportunities in the marketplace. To be highly informed about the Company and rival products.
- To actively seek business opportunities, based on a clear and full understanding of products and territory accounts.
- To ensure compliance in all interactions throughout the organization and maintain regular liaison with the Regional and Local compliance functions to ensure that all processes and activities are compliant with internal and external policies
- In our high-performance team environment, the role requires key cross-functional collaboration with: Medical, Marketing, Region, Sales, Market Access and Finance.
Education & Experience
- Degree in pharma/medical science
- Proven execution in project management
- Proven understanding of health care system
- Clearly demonstrated ability to create and execute marketing strategies
- Experience in competitive selling or key account management
- Previous background/experience in medical or scientific work beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Perfect English (written and oral)
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Profil consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission. Thank you so much for your consideration and application. Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.