Chief Finance Officer
# 267. Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is searching for a candidate for the following position:
Chief Finance Officer
- Control all financial operations, financial planning and structure
- Manage all Country financial planning, processes and relationships
- Provide proactive financial leadership for the Country by developing analytical and financial insight for all important long and short-term decisions, including resource allocation outcomes and processes, Country investments, and external business partnerships
- Analyze Country operating results and proactively identify areas of potential concern, initiating corrective action when necessary, and identify innovative ways to improve business volume and profit
- Establish and manage Country financial control processes, including quarterly and annual financial planning, goal setting, and target monitoring, as well as budgetary and purchasing controls
- Drive Country reporting activities, ensuring financial results’ integrity, timely preparation and, when necessary, presentation to relevant company stakeholders
- Manage all Country and company in-Country relations with external auditors and stakeholders, and prepare in-Country company organizations for all relevant regulatory and tax audits by ensuring adherence to necessary financial, administrative and corporate compliance (i.e. SOx) standards
- Ensure cost-efficient and effective Purchasing support across Country functions, and drive sourcing activities
- Ensure cost efficient and effective IT support across Country functions, driving necessary infrastructure and software development programs, IT training programs, and securing the safety and integrity of the Country information and systems
- Manage all personnel and capability activities for the Country Finance, Admin and IT group, ensuring effective personnel selection, development, retention and motivation, as well as overall group capability development
The Successful Applicant
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in all key areas mentioned.
- Education: University degree in business or related field
- Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase business volume and profit
- Excellent financial modeling and control process design abilities
- Thorough understanding of relevant tax and governance codes, and ability to ensure compliance across a complex and geographically-dispersed organization
- Thorough understanding of business cycle and financial issues
- Strong grasp of IT, and willingness and ability to consistently expand IT knowledge base to account for emerging support technologies
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with proven ability to manage and develop other financial professionals
What’s on Offer
* Competitive Salary * Great office environment and benefits * International experience
You can apply to this position by submitting a copy of your professional resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Profil consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission. Thank you for your consideration and application. Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil would contact only the candidates who fulfill the said request.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.