#247 Our client, an international organization, is looking for a candidate for a position:
Communication Manager (m/f)
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders
- Ability to develop effective communications strategies relating to a range of issues and targeting a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong relationships with both local and national media outlets
- Experience in acting as a organization spokesperson, comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Demonstrated ability to meet competing deadlines, manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and manage high volumes of work
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Event planning experience
You can apply to this position by submitting a copy of your professional resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Profil consultant will be happy to answers your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you so much for your consideration and application.
Recommendations are most welcome.
We strongly promote equal opportunities in employment!