Customer Engagement Manager
#288. Our client, Novartis Oncology is searching for a candidate for the position:
Customer Engagement Manager
- Responsible for creation, execution and close cross-functional collaboration of territory and customer engagement plans for the Oncology division portfolio in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Together with cross- functional team create and execute tactical marketing and medical plans for allocated products in line with Novartis standards and strategy
- Together with cross- functional team-built HCP interaction/engagement plan by indicating and executing key digital projects and preparing digital interaction solutions
- Accountable for driving and optimizing profitability and market share growth.
- To manage Project development in performance and adjust plans accordingly.
- Support on development and implementation of customer-centric and patient-centric programs which create value to key customers and stakeholders so as to maximize Novartis access and market share.
- To actively seek business opportunities, based on a clear and full understanding of products and territory accounts.
- In our high-performance team environment, the role requires key cross-functional collaboration with: Medical, Marketing, Region, Sales, Market Access and Finance.
- Plans and implements innovation processes within the Oncology Business Unit to create value to our stakeholders by leveraging innovative and digital initiatives
- Drives business transformation and growth for the Oncology Business Unit, in line with commercial acceleration initiatives, going beyond traditional business model solutions.
- Work to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
- Contribute to the brand Risk management Plan according to needs.
- Responsible for proper and compliant reporting of Adverse Events in order to fulfill all regulatory requirements and ethical obligations including timely forwarding of all spontaneous reports to local Drug Safety Responsible.
- To work within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensure those around him/her do the same.
- Proven execution in large project management
- Proven understanding of health care system
- Clearly demonstrated ability to create and execute marketing strategies
- Experience in competitive selling or key account management
- Minimum degree acceptable: University Degree in Science (Pharmacy, Medical)
- Languages: Local & English – fluent, spoken and written
Profil Management Consulting d.o.o. performs this selection. Please apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address email@example.com
Application deadline 25/05/2021
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.