Disease Area Manager
#272 Our client, Novartis Oncology is searching for a candidate at the position:
Disease Area Manager (office + field)
Responsible for the creation and execution of territory and marketing plans for the assigned product portfolio. Accountable for driving and optimizing profitability, sales and market share growth and revenue.
Elaborate local strategy and tactical plans for the brands and ensure their implementation; this includes developing close relationships and calling on targeted customers as well as executing field activities.
To work within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensure those around him/her do the same.
To ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
To contribute to the brand Risk Management Plan according to needs.
In our high-performance team environment, the role requires key cross-functional collaboration with: Medical, Marketing, Region, Market Access and Finance
- Proven execution in large project management
- Proven understanding of health care system
- Clearly demonstrated ability to create and execute marketing strategies
- Experience in competitive selling or key account management
- Previous background/experience in medical or scientific work beneficial
- Minimum degree acceptable: University Degree in Science (Pharmacy, Medical)
- Languages: Local & English – fluent, spoken and written
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline 17/09/2020
Profil consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission. Thank you so much for your consideration and application. Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.