Economic Policy Adviser
#273 We are looking for a perfect candidate for our Client in Sarajevo, for the position
Economic Policy Adviser
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide responsible and accurate advice and recommendations to the Client on the entire macro-economic framework in BiH with particular focus on FBiH and taking into account impact of Covid-19;
- Provide responsible and accurate advice and recommendations to the Client on the fiscal and economic policy priorities, with particular focus on Covid-19 related recovery measures;
- Provide responsible and accurate assistance and advice to the Client on any issues related to FBiH macroeconomic and microeconomic issues, as well as EU integration process;
- Provide assistance in the process of designing Policy Papers in the area of macroeconomic policy;
- Provide assistance to the Senior Policy Adviser on the design and implementation of the new socio-economic reform package;
- Assist to assure full implementation of reform agenda priorities;
- Serve as the main contact point between the Client and all other economic policy stakeholders, including IFI’s and other IC members;
- Assist in coordination and streamlining of donor activities, in FBiH in the field of economic policy including support related to Covid-19;
- Contribute to the promotion of the socio-economic reforms and the successor to the Reform Agenda, as well as other potential reform programmes;
Required Skills and Experience
- MA/MSc degree in Economics, Public sector Management or similar field;
- Experience in analysing and following macro-economic issues, as well as working with international organisations and International Financial Institutions (IFIs);
- Deep understanding of the political economy of BiH and experience in implementation of socio-economic reforms;
- Deep understanding of the EU accession requirements and socio-economic reform priorities;
- Strong analytical skills, experience in writing high quality reports;
- Strong communication, coordination and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English and local language
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 20/09/2020
Profil consultant will gladly answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you so much for your consideration and application.
Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities in employment!