#278 Our client, a German Bureau of Architectural Design, is searching for a candidate for the following position:
The Architectural Revit and AutoCAD Designer takes direction from Project Managers to coordinate project information and to help develop schematic drawings, design development drawings, and full architectural construction documents using AutoCAD or Revit.
Position Key Functions:
- Develop concept, schematic, design development, and full architectural construction drawings and documents using the latest version of Revit or AutoCAD.
- Make revisions to drawings based on “redline” comments from internal and external team members.
- Take direction from Project Manager and coordinate project information with other team and design subconsultant resources.
- Create sections, details, and elevations from plan drawings, cut sheets, and other various information.
Position Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Architecture
- At least 2-3 years experience using Revit and AutoCAD for architectural design projects;
- At least 2-3 years of full-time experience producing construction documents for building designs, using Revit.
- Applicants should be self-motivated and product driven, with the ability to collaborate with the overall team to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, organization, and ability to follow CAD standards are essential.
- Knowledge of English and German language is an advantage
You can apply to this position by submitting a copy of your professional resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Profil consultant will gladly answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you so much for your consideration and application.
Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfil the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities in employment!