Business Franchise Head
#282 Our client, Novartis Pharma Services Inc. is searching for a candidate at the position:
Business Franchise Head
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Define, develop and implement short and long-term strategic marketing and sales plans in line with regional & global marketing strategy. Monitor market trends, sales and product performance, conduct regular reviews against plans and take corrective action as required
- Drive the growth of the BF by establishing growth plans for existing products, effectively manage their life cycle, successfully launch line extensions and new products; establish and manage effective strategic partnerships
- Define, drive and oversee the launch planning and execution of upcoming key launches by ensuring seamless cross-functional and cross-divisional collaboration
- Support strategic portfolio development activities for the business. Work with the global, regional and country teams to support commercial assessments, new product development, forecasting, product in-licensing and lifecycle management
- Develop and strengthen strategic relationships with customers (e.g. physicians, key accounts, specialty pharmacies, KOLs and payors) to support medical and commercial activities in alignment with compliance guidelines
- Successfully lead the franchise team, managing all people-management related processes (recruiting, performance management, coaching). Identify and build key capabilities, talent pipeline and ensure proper development of assigned people
Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree, preferably in medicine related fields
- Demonstrated ability to convert market and therapy knowledge into business success
- Proven results in promoting pharmaceutical products with high level of clinical knowledge
- Knowledge of national healthcare system and experience in communicating and negotiating with healthcare decision-makers and managing complex networks
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking around a product
- An entrepreneurial mind-set combined with solid business acumen
- A personality that encourages cross-functional work in the account team, combined with a clear account leadership; responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Driver’s license
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline 02/04/2021
Profil consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission. Thank you so much for your consideration and application. Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.