#298 Our client, Novartis Pharma Services Inc., is searching for a candidate at the position:
Business Planning Analyst
- To contribute to the financial and business strategies of Division Pharma in cooperation with business partners from Marketing, Medical and Market Access departments.
- To support the business for implementation of initiatives critical to those strategies, with the goal of contributing to the productivity and success of Division Pharma.
- Leading Budgeting and Forecasting process in close cooperation with Marketing, Medical, Market Access, with strong focus on forecasting accuracy.
- Performs planning and analysis of financial data
- Works on productivity initiatives and cost optimization.
- Supports financial evaluation of Marketing investments and resource allocation among potential projects, including financial evaluation of business proposals or projects.
- Provides operational support to ad hoc analyses.
- University degree, preferably in economy and related fields
- At least 5 years experience in Finance (controlling is advantage)
- Ability to plan and manage work for self and team including when under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience in finance / controlling in international business environment
- Financial Reporting and Accounting will be consider as an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with specialized financial software
- Computer literate with good Excel skills, PowerPoint
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline 26/02/2022
Profil consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission. Thank you so much for your consideration and application. Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.