#266 We are looking for a perfect candidate for the position
one in Banja Luka
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide reliable and accurate advice and recommendations to the Client about current developments and the Government policies on the socio-economic reforms in public;
- Monitor and report to the Client about the effects of the socio-economic reforms of the Government in public;
- Prepare the Client public appearances with regard to the reforms, tax policy, public finances and other policies;
- Prepare reliable and accurate information for the Client with regard to cooperation with international financial organizations;
- Promote the cooperation of the Client with international organizations;
- Prepare the Communication Strategy for the Client.
Required Skills and Experience
- MSc in Economics or Journalism;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Journalism;
- Extensive experience in the analysis of published commentaries, reports and statements about public finances, socio-economic reforms of the Government;
- Extensive experience in preparing answers, processing of information and their presenting to the public and the target groups;
- Excellent analytical skills, experience in drafting high quality reports to governments, development agencies and business associations;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of English language and the local language.
You can apply to this position by submitting a copy of your professional resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Profil consultant will gladly answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you so much for your consideration and application.
Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities in employment!