Key Account Manager
#277 Our client, a global innovative pharmaceutical company, is searching for a candidate for the following position:
Key Account Manager (KAM)
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and developing local strategic customer relationships
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts
- Run high-level scientific meetings with customers
- Develop deep local insights into priority accounts
- In coordination with marketing, shape and identify key marketing strategies
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory
- Perform local performance analysis
Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree, preferably in medicine related fields
- Demonstrated ability to convert market and therapy knowledge into business success
- Proven results in promoting pharmaceutical products with high level of clinical knowledge
- Knowledge of national healthcare system and experience in communicating and negotiating with healthcare decision-makers and managing complex networks
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking around a product
- An entrepreneurial mind-set combined with solid business acumen
- A personality that encourages cross-functional work in the account team, combined with a clear account leadership; responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Driver’s license
You can apply to this position by submitting a copy of your professional resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Profil consultant will gladly answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you so much for your consideration and application.
Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities in employment!