# 276. Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is searching for a candidate for the following position:
Medical Representative – Banja Luka
- To deliver on given local sales targets & marketing objectives
- To develop & manage long term relationships/networks with the physicians in local area
- To represent Company’s vision, values, commitments in the daily conduct with the internal/external stakeholders
- Overall Executes required number of visits on given target groups to implement sales/marketing objectives locally
- Promotes products
- Identifies & utilize high potential sales opportunities in local area
- Actively provides customers with medical information/services consistent with their needs
- Builds sustainable relationships and customer’s loyalty in local area
- Prepares the territory plan of actions to execute the sales and marketing business objectives
- Efficiently manages and allocates assigned resources
- Monitors sales performance data and acts to remove negative variances and to maximize the business potential
- Acts in line with ethical standards and company procedures
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree related to health care
- Understanding of local pharmaceutical market
- Strong product portfolio/disease knowledge
- Good selling, presentation and communication skills
- Good in establishing, developing and maintenance of relationships
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 30/01/2021
Profil consultant will gladly answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you so much for your consideration and application.
Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities in employment!