SALES DIRECTOR (m/f)
About the company:
An export-oriented company with a 27-year tradition that takes care of environmental protection during its operations and has the ISO 14001 certificate (since 2011) with permanently adopted quality standards. The market covers the countries of Central Europe and the Balkans. The company is also oriented towards the social aspect and provides scholarships to promising pupils and students. The company’s team supports its customers from the idea, construction, and technology to the same application of the product. Oriented towards development – the company constantly invests in organization, technology, and especially the education and professionalization of its employees. The following motto is: “The future is created from an idea“.
What does it take to become a team member?
- Vocational education or college/ university degree with at least 2 years of work experience in the same or similar jobs
- Negotiation and communication skills, teamwork, and proactivity
- Knowledge of the German language (minimum level B2) and preferably knowledge of the English language, considering the need to conduct business conversations, read and understand business documents of customers
- Willingness to travel (Car and Airplane) approx. 1-2 times a month for 2-5 days (sometimes independently) and continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office package)
- Driving license B category)
- Desirable: knowledge of the branch Metal processing with CNC technology and knowledge of working in one of the ERP systems (user side)
- Work in a successful team, with committed and collegial colleagues, in a stable and dynamic environment
- Guiding through the process of adaptation to the new environment after arriving at the position
- Regular as well as stimulating salary and attractive bonuses at the end of the year
- Modern business environment (office, mobile phone, car, laptop/tablet)
- The possibility of learning and advancing in the workplace (professional meetings, visits to fairs, etc.)
As a sales director, I would work on:
- Communication with customers (telephone, online meetings, or visits)
- Price calculation (formation of sales price)
- Negotiating commercial conditions
- Preparation of monthly reports and attendance at the board of directors and preparation of annual income plans
- Making contact and finding new customers
- Organization of audits in the company by customers
- Following market trends
- Constant monitoring of production possibilities in the company and their presentation to customers
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position or share this information with those who may be interested.
All candidates will be contacted, while only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
PROFIL Management Consulting is an equal opportunity agency and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, language, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.