SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (m/f)
About the company:
A software company is looking for someone to join the team in creating innovative solutions for clients across Europe. The company is focused on providing the latest software solutions for all types of organizations, from small start-up companies to large international corporations. People-first-oriented company with a focus on creativity, innovation, and passion in work. Although located in Sarajevo, it cooperates with different companies throughout Europe.
What does it take to become a team member?
- Bachelor of technical or business faculty
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, or C++
- Excellent knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Knowledge of Windows, Windows server, Linux OS
- Understanding RESTful APIs.
- Negotiation and communication skills and proactivity
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Lead the team and individuals in different projects (mentoring)
- Work in a dynamic environment with opportunities to express creativity
- Flexible working hours and location – work from anywhere! (Hybrid work)
- The latest technologies and project travel
- Fit pass
- Financing of education and training
Please send us your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in this position or share this information with those who may be interested.
All candidates will be contacted, while only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
PROFIL Management Consulting is an equal opportunity agency and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, language, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.