# 262 Our Client, a global innovative pharmaceutical company, is searching for a candidate for:
- Controls all financial operations, financial/business planning and structure
- Overall control of financial operations, direct business financial planning, and structure
- Coordinates, analyzes and reports on the financial performance
- Develops, implements and maintains accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-range set of activities including financial accounting and reporting
- Proficiency in all aspects of accounting and all pertinent regulations
- Contributes fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of business, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate, and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Works with teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Reports to Country Manager
The Successful Applicant
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in all key areas mentioned.
- Education: finance degree and related
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur.
- Highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
What is on Offer
* Competitive Salary * Great office environment and benefits *
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 16/10/19
Profil consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you for your consideration and application.
Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil would contact only the candidates who fulfill the said request.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.