# 228. Our client, an international fast growing, technology services firm with the goal of improving clients technology experience is looking for a:
Sarajevo & International Market
- Control all financial operations, financial planning, and structure
- Overall control of financial operations, direct business financial planning, and structure
- Coordinate, analyze and report on the financial performance
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting
- Proficiency in all aspects of accounting and all pertinent regulations
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of business, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate, and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Work with teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Reports to the CEO
The Successful Applicant
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in all key areas mentioned.
- Education: finance degree
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur
- Highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
What’s on Offer
* Competitive Salary * Great office environment and benefits * International experience
You can apply to this position by submitting a copy of your professional resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Profil consultant will be happy to answers your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission. Thank you so much for your consideration and application. Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil would contact only the candidates who fulfill the said request.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.