Key Account Manager
#234 Our client, a global innovative pharmaceutical company, is searching for a highly potential candidate for the following position in Sarajevo:
Key Account Manager (KAM)
- Responsible for leading and developing local strategic customer relationships to grow Company´s business within compliance and legal requirements.
Therapy & Product Liaison
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts in order to drive Company performance, including and not limited to delivering product and therapeutic knowledge, detailing to prescribers, and negotiating sales terms with hospital pharmacies.
- Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Participate at congresses, meetings and trainings.
- Act as an ambassador for the Company brand, its vision and values that achieves patient focus at all levels of the business.
- Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst maximizing Company performance.
- In coordination with supply chain, ensure Company product(s) is/are available at account level
- Support and collaborate with In-Field Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within your accounts.
- Develop deep local insights into priority accounts in order to shape and implement innovative offerings to meet account needs.
- In coordination with the Brand Team lead by Marketing, shape and identify key marketing strategies that reflect customer needs and implement activities to support this strategy
- Deliver financial targets on the accounts / region under her or his responsibility
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision makers and important local players.
- Make changes as needed from new business opportunities and changes in the market place to achieve financial objectives.
- Analyze territory sales and competitors together with customer behavior for best KAM or IFP planning.
- Perform local marketing and sales analyses and gain patient flow insights.
- Champion Key Account Management approach and share best practices among KAM team.
- Track and communicate KPIs and performance metrics as defined in the account plan
- Form, execute and follow-up tactics and KAM plans in regards to strategies and objectives for business areas in a cost-effective way leading to best ROI.
- Report on progress and deviations to National Sales Manager or Business Unit Director
- Weekly reporting and analyzing and follow-up of activities in CRM system.
- Communication & Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital pharmacists.
Key Account Manager
- Administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers
- Proactively engage in collaboration with fellow KAM team as well as other field partners, including MSLs, IFMA and Project Managers (where available) to ensure alignment in objectives and coordination of activities with accounts and external stakeholders
- Identify and raise relevant issues and propose potential solutions through the appropriate internal and external channels
- Conduct market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders, particularly the BU Head and Product Manager on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to convert market and therapy knowledge into business success
- Proven results in promoting pharmaceutical products with high demand of clinical explanation
- Knowledge of national healthcare system and experience in communicating and negotiating with healthcare decision-makers and managing complex networks
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking around a product
- An entrepreneurial mind-set combined with solid business acumen
- A personality that encourages cross-functional work in the account team, combined with a clear account leadership; responsibility, initiative and commitment
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Profil consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide more information as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you so much for your consideration and application. Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.