Our client, Novo Nordisk Pharma d.o.o, the leading diabetes care company in Bosnia & Herzegovina is searching for a candidate at the position:
- Prioritise and coordinate activities between multiple units
- Work with different teams to manage different initiatives
- Provide support for presentations, reports, etc.
- Provide support for the organization of Sales meetings and Cycle Meetings
- Keep documentation according to client’s standard and Retention Policy
- Provide administrative support on filling, archiving and other paperwork,
- Support organization (participation in planning, implementation and execution) of scientific and promotion events
- Organize hotel accommodation and hospitality
- Create of Purchase Orders
- Follow and ensure compliance with ethical and legal guidelines
- Prepare Sponsorship Agreements
- Update Customer’s database
- Be engaged with Vendor contract process
- Provide administrative support upon request.
- Collect and archive PII consent letters
- Secure support with contract mgmt.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a varying environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time-management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
Application deadline 05/09/2022
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com
This service will be provided for Novo Nordisk and it will be Third Party Contract.