#300. Our client, Novartis Pharma Services Inc. is searching for a candidate at the position:
Medical Advisor / Medical Science Liaison
Medical Advisor: To provide thorough up-to-date medical, clinical and relevant expertise to drive Novartis message delivery to key influencers and stakeholders; to collaborate with Country, Regional and Global team members in the execution of relevant clinical activities in as-signed project(s).
Medical Science Liaison: To develop peer-to-peer relationships with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders and members of the scientific community, utilizing scientific and medical evidence-based non-promotional materials. To strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of Novartis products through scientific exchange, seeking external insight to shape Novartis understanding of the therapeutic environment.
- Minimum degree acceptable: University Degree in Bio Science, preferably a Medical Doctor
- 2 years pharmaceutical or clinical research experience
- Good leadership, management and planning skills
- Medical and scientific writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations, including regulations of Promotional materials, national and international pharmacovigilance regulations. Familiar with global regulations.
- Languages: Local & English – fluent, spoken and written
You can apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com by Thursday 20/10/22
Profil consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission. Thank you so much for your consideration and application. Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfil the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities. People first!