#280 We are looking for the most motivated and suitable candidate to be a part of our Client team in Sarajevo. The required position is:
Advisor – Project Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare need based weekly, monthly, quarterly reports on status of projects;
- Monitor the status of approved and contracted projects;
- Monitor the status of projects in preparation and development phase;
- Monitor the implementation of projects;
- Prepare presentations and promote the projects to potential donors and creditors;
- Cooperation with contractors, supervisory bodies, etc.;
- Prepare monthly reports;
- Identify potential risks and problems with project implementation and make proposals for their elimination, mitigation and reduction;
- Provide support in the preparation of final and interim reports on project implementation.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master degree in Economics, Public administration or similar field;
- Experience in public procurement;
- Experience in field of Governance and BiH public administration;
- Experience in project management;
- Strong analytical skills, experience in writing high quality reports to governments, development institutions, business associations;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
You can apply to this position by submitting a copy of your professional resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 28/03/2021
Profil consultant will gladly answer your questions, provide more information and a detailed job description as a follow up to your resume submission.
Thank you so much for your consideration and application.
Recommendations are most welcome.
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities in employment!