Senior Data Architect
#289. Our Client, a top healthcare SaaS company, is looking for:
Senior Data Architect
in Sarajevo, B&H
Core Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Implement the enterprise data strategy and roadmap for Client
- Implement data strategy to make data analytics a competitive advantage e.g., by incorporating scalable technologies into the data engineering products and services.
- Implement and help define data architecture best practices and ensure compliance across the enterprise
- Enforce technical data architectures across the organization, including infrastructure, engineering, business functions
- Engage with business leaders across all business units to understand required capabilities and translate to scalable technical solutions
- Enable democratization of data, its usability, availability, and reliability, across the enterprise
- Work across multiple teams to help connect the moving parts in a very dynamic and fluid environment.
- Help drive data integration architecture involving real-time streaming, batch and micro-batch
- Take ownership and champion data topics, with the flexibility and interpersonal skills to interact across the business and manage a project / team where required. Socialize enterprise data architecture across the company
- Develop scalable data solutions leveraging cloud data warehouse technologies, preferably in AWS
- Develop data quality and data security framework to measure and monitor data quality across the enterprise
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving & critical-thinking skills to meet complex data challenges. Flexible and comfortable with uncertainty in requirements in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Along with the responsibilities and competencies specified above, we are looking for an individual who possesses a positive, action-oriented attitude and understands the importance of taking initiative within a team environment.
- Top-notch SQL, statistical/window functions, complex data types
- Enterprise architecture and enterprise data architecture
- Enterprise data modeling, enterprise dimensional modeling
- Master data management
- Enterprise application integration
- Experience obtaining strategic and detailed enterprise requirements
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, particularly AWS
- Excellent data analysis skills (investigation, modeling, mapping and gap analysis)
- Expert in at least one database engine, preferably MySQL
- Expert in at least cloud/big data database engine, preferably Snowflake
- Metadata-driven and database-centric concepts
- Experience leading teams
- Superb communication skills
- Experience organizing and working with technical and business user groups
- Ability to conceptualize, organize, simplify
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of progressive professional experience preferred
Profil Management Consulting d.o.o. performs this selection. Please apply to this position by submitting your professional resume to the e-mail address email@example.com
Profil will contact only the candidates who fulfill the specified requests.
We strongly promote equal opportunities.